sustantivo(often the open market)
- An unrestricted market with free access by and competition of buyers and sellers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These individuals are usually not recruited on the open market but are sent from subcontractors and subsidiaries.
- So how many shares will the institutional investors in the Irish market actual want to buy on the open market?
- The aim is to help you buy a home on the open market thus freeing up social housing for others.
Más definiciones de open marketDefinición de open market en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional