Definición de open season en inglés:
1A period when restrictions on the hunting of certain types of wildlife are lifted.
- Bluewings accounted for the bulk of birds taken, with Peach Point hunters taking about 15 mottled ducks during the brief open season.
- Closed seasons themselves will not actually prevent a population decline unless culling levels are quite low even during the open season.
- Further, the Commission recommended not only an annual close season but also a weekly close time during the open season.
1.1A period when all restrictions on a particular activity or product are abandoned or ignored: an hour before departure, it’s open season on all remaining seats
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We need open debate, not an open season on seaside pranks.
- Procrastinating and prevaricating in the matter would amount to sanctioning an open season on minorities.
- Last year, it was open season on the company, but now when you look at the business as a whole, it makes it easier to concentrate on the shop floor.
Definición de open season en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan