- 1A period when restrictions on the hunting of certain types of wildlife are lifted.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bluewings accounted for the bulk of birds taken, with Peach Point hunters taking about 15 mottled ducks during the brief open season.
- Closed seasons themselves will not actually prevent a population decline unless culling levels are quite low even during the open season.
- Further, the Commission recommended not only an annual close season but also a weekly close time during the open season.
- 1.1A period when all restrictions on a particular activity or product are abandoned or ignored: an hour before departure, it’s open season on all remaining seatsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We need open debate, not an open season on seaside pranks.
- Procrastinating and prevaricating in the matter would amount to sanctioning an open season on minorities.
- Last year, it was open season on the company, but now when you look at the business as a whole, it makes it easier to concentrate on the shop floor.
Más definiciones de open seasonDefinición de open season en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional