- Paralysis of the muscles within or surrounding the eye.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chronic alcoholics are at risk of Wernicke's encephalopathy, in which delirium becomes complicated by ataxia and ophthalmoplegia.
- The patient was observed until approximately 20 months later, when he developed new complaints of a 4.5-kg weight loss, bone and joint pain, and ophthalmoplegia.
- This is the first time that such a damaged enzyme - a DNA synthesis enzyme - has been shown to play a role in a degenerative disease, in this case a condition called progressive external ophthalmoplegia.
Más definiciones de ophthalmoplegiaDefinición de ophthalmoplegia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional