- Investigation into the dealings of political opponents, typically in order to discredit them publicly: opposition research may be a bit too confrontational in the normal course of a campaign but completely appropriate as a response to an attackMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Admittedly, much of what one "knows" about candidates comes from opposition research.
- The gathering, use, and online storage of opposition research is nothing new.
- Lengthy primary battles result in competing candidates essentially digging up and airing free opposition research for the other party.
Más definiciones de opposition researchDefinición de opposition research en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional