Definición de opt en inglés:
Make a choice from a range of possibilities: consumers will opt for low-priced goods [with infinitive]: students opting to continue with physics
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It also means exercising regularly and opting for active living choices rather than the lazy ones.
- Parents opting for single-sex schools take other factors into account, though.
- Fewer students than ever are opting to study maths at a higher level.
Verbos con partícula
- Choose not to participate in or carry on with something: they had both opted out of the medical planMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Last spring, he opted out of football drills and chose instead to pitch for the USC baseball team, taking the hill in nine games.
- A little-debated provision in the 1996 welfare reform law mandates a lifetime ban on welfare and food stamps for drug offenders, although New York is one of eight states that have opted out of the ban.
- After the arrangements were made, Love opted out of the event altogether, as she reportedly ‘missed her plane’ from Los Angeles.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India