- A cuplike outgrowth of the brain of an embryo that develops into the retina.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cell division also occurs at the distal margin of the optic cup, a region known as the ciliary marginal zone.
- The neural retina of zebrafish, as in other vertebrates, arises from cells that line the optic cup.
- The first transplantation experiments were carried out reciprocally between surface fish and Pachon cavefish: a surface fish lens was transplanted into a cavefish optic cup and vice versa.
Más definiciones de optic cupDefinición de optic cup en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional