- It's one thing to cast orcs or some other imaginary monsters as being evil.
- One orc says that something hurt the creature and is still lurking in the tunnels.
- There is a debate between the orc parties, and two orcs from the Mordor party are killed in the dispute.
late 16th century (denoting an ogre): perhaps from Latin orcus 'hell' or Italian orco 'demon, monster', influenced by obsolete orc 'ferocious sea creature' and by Old English orcneas 'monsters' The current sense is due to the use of the word in Tolkien's fantasy adventures.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Only roaring electric guitars in orcish songs seem to work well.
- Sir Kuiper used his influence to gain a concession in Pelgaryn as compensation for the losses he suffered from the orcish invasion.
- As a teen, it was evil overlords and orcish hoards.
Definición de orc en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional