Definición de orc en inglés:
(In fantasy literature and games) a member of an imaginary race of humanlike creatures, characterized as ugly, warlike, and malevolent.
- It's one thing to cast orcs or some other imaginary monsters as being evil.
- One orc says that something hurt the creature and is still lurking in the tunnels.
- There is a debate between the orc parties, and two orcs from the Mordor party are killed in the dispute.
- Example sentences
- Only roaring electric guitars in orcish songs seem to work well.
- Sir Kuiper used his influence to gain a concession in Pelgaryn as compensation for the losses he suffered from the orcish invasion.
- As a teen, it was evil overlords and orcish hoards.
Definición de orc en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan