Definición de orderly en inglés:
1Neatly and methodically arranged: an orderly arrangement of objects
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This crystalline structure is an orderly arrangement of ions known as a crystal lattice.
- Many common solids are crystalline, which means that their molecules are arranged in an orderly pattern that resembles a three-dimensional grid.
- Quasicrystals are unusual metallic alloys whose atoms are arranged in orderly patterns that are not quite crystalline.
1.1(Of a person or group) well behaved; disciplined.
- He was a very neat and orderly person and although he enjoyed romping about, he normally dressed impeccably.
- Any neat and orderly person would consider it a disaster, but King Dordig was no such person.
- Despite what the wad of gum always stuck between Dee's teeth might tell a person about her, Dee was one of the cleanest and mostly orderly people I've ever met.
sustantivo (plural orderlies)Volver al principio
1An attendant in a hospital responsible for the nonmedical care of patients and the maintenance of order and cleanliness.
- The agreement covers staff working in various roles such as orderlies, patient care assistants, kitchen staff, catering attendants and gardeners.
- The enlisted men had been trained in Philadelphia hospitals and served as orderlies in wards, ORs, laboratories, and x-ray departments.
- In the middle of the procession, a hospital orderly pushed a wheelchair.
2A soldier who carries out orders or performs minor tasks for an officer.
- They had served in the field as nurses and ambulance drivers and performed military support roles as cooks and orderlies, clerical workers, telephonists, and signallers.
- On 7 November 1919 barrack orderlies were instructed to carry revolvers.
- He established guards for his artillery trains and directed that a liaison orderly be sent from each battery to brigade headquarters.
- Example sentences
- How can orderliness and organization be a method to achieve spirituality?
- She loved Ty, but she never got his organization and orderliness.
- Despite the theoretical orderliness of the hierarchy, extraordinarily complex and difficult relationships have evolved within many of the ministries.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan