- The room used for regimental or company business.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The lumber was needed at Istres to build barracks, mess hall, orderly rooms, latrines, clinic, headquarters, and officer and enlisted clubs.
- The squadron orderly room and operations buildings were in the squadron area as was the mess hall and ablutionary - all walking distance from the flight line.
- Corporal Adrian Porter helps Corporal Ben Wright with some administrative matters in the orderly room.
Más definiciones de orderly roomDefinición de orderly room en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional