- A number defining a thing’s position in a series, such as “first,” “second,” or “third.” Ordinal numbers are used as adjectives, nouns, and pronouns. Compare with cardinal number.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We should say immediately that the ancient Greeks had different systems for cardinal numbers and ordinal numbers so we must look carefully at what we mean by Greek number systems.
- However, it was not to be, but the second paper describes his theory of well-ordered sets and ordinal numbers.
- It basically revolves round the set of all ordinal numbers.
Más definiciones de ordinal numberDefinición de ordinal number en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional