- 1.1US Law The judicial interpretation of the constitution that aims to follow closely the original intentions of those who drafted it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Indeed, even people inclined to agree with him find his diatribe against originalism wanting.
- Liberals wouldn't even claim to support supply side economics, originalism, or small government.
- Whether Gore, cynically, committed himself to originalism to make some political hay is quite besides the point.
Más definiciones de originalismDefinición de originalism en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional