- A pharmaceutical that remains commercially undeveloped owing to limited potential for profitability.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These drugs are called orphan drugs and are allowed to have less premarketing testing.
- One medical gas, nitric oxide, has been licensed as an orphan drug and increased in price.
- In fact Glutathione is an orphan drug for the treatment of AIDS-associated cachexia.
Más definiciones de orphan drugDefinición de orphan drug en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional