Definición de orthopteran en inglés:
An insect of the order Orthoptera, such as a grasshopper or cricket.
- More than half of the arthropods were spiders, followed by coleopterans, orthopterans, and homopterans.
- Indeed, I have not seen a smooth green snake in southern Michigan in the past twenty-five years and wonder if it is not because pesticides have killed off the little orthopteran insects and spiders that are the mainstay of this snake's diet.
- Thus, they appear to be specialized morphologically and their long, deep bill may facilitate the capture of large, fleeing prey (e.g. spiders, orthopterans, and geckos) that are uncovered under the leaf litter.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to or denoting orthopterans.
- To ensure that we used biologically meaningful parameter estimates in our model, we used literature values for orthopteran species whenever possible.
- The body fossil record of arthropods in the Chinle Formation is limited to beetle elytra and a few poorly preserved wings of orthopteran insects.
- Signal duration and pulse rate are important for female choice, for example, in orthopteran calls but also in some other insects, and even in spiders.
Definición de orthopteran en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan