- The concentration of a solution expressed as the total number of solute particles per kilogram.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are also regulatory organs, controlling the volume and the composition of the body fluids and maintaining the correct osmolality, ion concentrations, and acid - base status of the body.
- The osmolality of all prepared solutions was measured with an osmometer.
- The important factors in the production of phlebitis by amino acid solutions were osmolality and the amount of potassium infused per day.
Más definiciones de osmolalityDefinición de osmolality en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional