Definición de osprey en inglés:
sustantivo (plural ospreys)
A large fish-eating bird of prey with long narrow wings and a white underside and crown, found throughout the world. Also called fish hawk.
- Pandion haliaetus, the only member of the family Pandionidae
- But they're finding it difficult to get research support for their concerns about ospreys and sea eagles.
- The creek also is home to ospreys and great blue herons.
- Among the nearly 200 species found here are thicket tinamou, brown pelican, osprey, king vulture, and laughing gull.
Definición de osprey en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan