Definición de osteolysis en inglés:
The pathological destruction or disappearance of bone tissue.
- Cement has been partially effective, as it acts to seal the bone and prevent osteolysis.
- At one-year and annual visits, range of motion and x-rays are assessed to check for loosening, stress fractures, or osteolysis.
- Atraumatic osteolysis of the distal clavicle is an unusual injury that occurs most often in weightlifters.
- Example sentences
- A computed tomographic scan showed several osteoblastic and osteolytic lesions in vertebral bodies and the pelvis, compatible with metastases.
- Roentgenograms of the lesions showed mainly well-circumscribed lesions, occasionally osteolytic.
- In addition, multiple small osteolytic lesions were identified at the site of implantation.
Definición de osteolysis en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan