The pathological destruction or disappearance of bone tissue.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cement has been partially effective, as it acts to seal the bone and prevent osteolysis.
- At one-year and annual visits, range of motion and x-rays are assessed to check for loosening, stress fractures, or osteolysis.
- Atraumatic osteolysis of the distal clavicle is an unusual injury that occurs most often in weightlifters.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A computed tomographic scan showed several osteoblastic and osteolytic lesions in vertebral bodies and the pelvis, compatible with metastases.
- Roentgenograms of the lesions showed mainly well-circumscribed lesions, occasionally osteolytic.
- In addition, multiple small osteolytic lesions were identified at the site of implantation.
Definición de osteolysis en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional