sustantivo (plural igual)
- (In Japan) a young person who is obsessed with computers or particular aspects of popular culture to the detriment of their social skills.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The report reveals that their interests can be shared with video game otaku or comic enthusiasts because animation shows, games and comics often have characters and content in common.
- He had described it as ‘a gathering place for computer otaku,’ so I had a negative image about the place before seeing it.
- Much of the media is currently smitten with the country's booming otaku culture.
Japanese, literally 'your house', alluding to the reluctance of such young people to leave the house.
Más definiciones de otakuDefinición de otaku en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional