- Earache.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The main presenting symptoms were otalgia, sensation of blocked ears, hearing loss, otorrhoea and pruritis.
- In our study, the main presenting symptoms were otalgia and sensation of blockage.
- They were advised to use antibiotics if their child had severe otalgia or fever after 72 hours or if discharge lasted for 10 days or more.
mid 17th century: from Greek ōtalgia, from ous, ōt- 'ear' + algos 'pain'.
Más definiciones de otalgiaDefinición de otalgia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional