sustantivo (plural otoplasties)
- A surgical operation to restore or enhance the appearance of an ear or the ears.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most common treatment for prominent ears is an operation called pinnaplasty - also known as an otoplasty or ‘ear pinning’ operation.
- It took six months for his severe skin reaction to heal before surgeons could perform a limited otoplasty on the young man.
- After six months without glue, the skin had healed, and we performed a limited otoplasty recreating his absent antihelical fold.
Más definiciones de otoplastyDefinición de otoplasty en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional