sustantivo (plural outcries)
- 1An exclamation or shout: an outcry of spontaneous passionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Her voice yelled over the outcries of many enraged creatures.
- The entire film is told in a surreal and dreamily clipped dialog of imaginably fashionable faux-period slang and bizarre outcries of passion.
- It was then that they heard the outcries coming from further down The Deeps, as shouts carried through the dungeon halls.
- 1.1A strong expression of public disapproval or anger: the public outcry over the bombingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The policy did not last more than ten years, as the public outcry grew and more and more people disappeared.
- But they were eventually given the green light, following a public outcry.
- I think the council has got the message that it can't just sell off areas which are sensitive like this without a public outcry.