- Clothing worn over other clothes, especially for the outdoors.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They come in a wide variety of weights and thicknesses, and are used in everything from dress outerwear to hunting outerwear, gloves and sleeping bags.
- Don it with just about any type of outerwear: a leather jacket, a pea coat, and most definitely a parka.
- You're already a step ahead of the rest with your new spring jacket, but there's no use stepping out with the coolest outerwear if your clothing doesn't follow suit.
Más definiciones de outerwearDefinición de outerwear en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional