- 1A large amount of money, liquid, or people that moves or is transferred out of a place: an outflow of foreign currencyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Of course, the outflow of capital to foreign countries, stagnation of investment, and the steady decline of the stock market will become more serious.
- Given the scale of the foreign assets, the government's payments capacity should be able to withstand any foreseeable shocks or capital outflows emanating from the otherwise worrisome fiscal situation.
- The report noted the need for the abolition of limitations on the outflow of foreign currencies by enterprises that have invested in the nation.
- 1.1 Meteorology The outward flow of air from a weather system, associated with wind shift and temperature drop.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Weakening and reduction in the regular size of the Polar anticyclone and its east-wind outflow should cause the temperate low pressure belt to find a zone of activity closer to the polar zones than at present.
- In the solar case, plasma motion towards us, which means away from the solar surface, is detected as blue shift in the ultraviolet spectrum, and thus can be used to identify the beginning of the solar wind outflow.
- When the outflow from these downdraughts finally exceeds the inflow, the storm will dissipate and die.