Definición de outflow en inglés:
1A large amount of money, liquid, or people that moves or is transferred out of a place: an outflow of foreign currency
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of course, the outflow of capital to foreign countries, stagnation of investment, and the steady decline of the stock market will become more serious.
- Given the scale of the foreign assets, the government's payments capacity should be able to withstand any foreseeable shocks or capital outflows emanating from the otherwise worrisome fiscal situation.
- The report noted the need for the abolition of limitations on the outflow of foreign currencies by enterprises that have invested in the nation.
1.1 Meteorology The outward flow of air from a weather system, associated with wind shift and temperature drop.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Weakening and reduction in the regular size of the Polar anticyclone and its east-wind outflow should cause the temperate low pressure belt to find a zone of activity closer to the polar zones than at present.
- In the solar case, plasma motion towards us, which means away from the solar surface, is detected as blue shift in the ultraviolet spectrum, and thus can be used to identify the beginning of the solar wind outflow.
- When the outflow from these downdraughts finally exceeds the inflow, the storm will dissipate and die.
Palabras que riman con outflowOslo • São Paulo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán