verbo (outgases, outgassing, outgasing, outgassed)[with object]
- Release or give off (a substance) as a gas or vapor: glue may outgas smelly volatile organic compounds [no object]: samples are heated and begin to outgasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Additionally, the foam does not outgas harmful chemicals and it offers no nutritive value to termites.
- Synthetic carpets outgas hazardous chemicals, including neurotoxic solvents from the carpet backing and formaldehyde, a carcinogen.
- That's good news, since vinyl outgases toxic chemicals that can cause a range of health problems.
Más definiciones de outgasDefinición de outgas en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional