- The overlapping of the lower teeth by the upper.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In particular, he reported that abnormal children with stress-related emotional disturbances had a higher number of instances of overbite and open bite than did normal children.
- He also had large incisor teeth and the typical overbite characteristic of other kings from his family.
- Liam, the orange-haired boy with the overbite from my Political Science class, stopped beside my table.
Más definiciones de overbiteDefinición de overbite en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional