- A privileged, wealthy, or powerful subgroup in society.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One beef I do have with radical history is that it often forces everything it touches into the same underclass versus overclass mould.
- The emergence of the overclass means that lots of people can enjoy the security of being liberated from necessity and the freedom to pursue happiness.
- Well, it's the overclass that is the dishonest, criminal and corrupt burden on society.
Más definiciones de overclassDefinición de overclass en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional