- Cook too much or for too long: [with object]: don’t overcook the vegetables [no object]: ensure that the food doesn’t overcook during reheatingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Ironically, although it's important to thoroughly cook meat, overcooking presents its own danger, namely cancer.
- By the time the stuffing is fully cooked the turkey is overcooked by 60 degrees or so.
- This was sent back to the kitchen as the rare steak was overcooked and the sauce Diane was burnt.
Más definiciones de overcookDefinición de overcook en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional