Pronunciación: /ˌōvərˈdəb /(overdubs, overdubbing, overdubbed)
- Record (additional sounds) on an existing recording: [with object]: she’d overdub her parts for a whole album in a single session [no object]: a live tape that I overdubbed onMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Later in that same decade, he began developing the concept of sound on sound recording, first painstakingly overdubbing part after part on a 78 rpm record cutting machine, and then later on magnetic tape.
- Stella played all three parts overdubbing oboe, cor anglais and bass oboe.
- But, a strange paradox: these eleven monks are overdubbed so as to create the effect of a much bigger choir.
Pronunciación: /ˈōvərdəb /Volver al principio
- An instance of overdubbing: a guitar overdubMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Aside from a couple of tracks, the funk-rock has by and large been replaced by sonic melody and harmonies that utilise synthesisers, overdubs and even Spanish guitars.
- Guitar overdubs compete to stay in time and in tune with each other.
- In other words, none of the original bass, drums and guitars are overdubs.
Más definiciones de overdubDefinición de overdub en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional