Definición de overreact en inglés:
Respond more emotionally or forcibly than is justified: they are urging people not to overreact to the problem
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While there is no way to fully avoid overreacting, understanding the emotional factor will help keep fear in check.
- Like so many emotions, anger is important to respond to but not overreact to!
- Others find this more difficult - they may become withdrawn emotionally, or completely overreact to events.
react disproportionately, act irrationally, lose one's sense of proportion, blow something up out of all proportion, make a mountain out of a molehill
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For others, the anxiety has led to extreme overreactions - such as refusing to enter a post office.
- When family members feel neglected, they often will present a scenario that invites your overreaction.
- And I think that my life has been a reaction, and some might very properly say, an overreaction to that repression.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda