- 1Too ripe; past its best: overripe tomatoesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- My lips were split like a pair of overripe tomatoes.
- For example, you can make a simple but tasty sauce from overripe cherry tomatoes, onions and garlic.
- Some crops need to be picked everyday: zucchini grows gigantic if left on the vine and cherry tomatoes get overripe.
- 1.1(Especially of an artistic work) exaggerated or overblown: an overripe melodramaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Outside the recent and welcome burlesque revival, the concept of bawdy humour - something that's proud to be naughty and a little overripe in the interest of a plain old good time - has been largely absent from Toronto stages.
- As for his poetry, it may be a little overripe in places.
- And above all, what if those bands aren't the overripe gods of the sixties and seventies, but the inescapable products of them, either in worship or in reaction or both?
Más definiciones de overripeDefinición de overripe en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional