Definición de owing en inglés:
(Of money) yet to be paid: no rent was owing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But this still leaves money owing not to the courts or police but to you and me, as taxpayers, and to victims of crime.
- There were years however, that the Day Book indicates that Rent for the Grant cottage was owing and unpaid, particularly from 1973 to 1977 inclusive.
- A popular legal redundancy is that a debt is ‘due, owing and unpaid.’
- Because of or on account of: his reading was hesitant owing to a stammerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This may be owing to low awareness about the hazardous side effects of adulterated food on our health.
- There was an interruption of three or four months owing to his father's death.
- However, throughout the world, the cost of fish has increased owing to reduced yields.
Pronunciación: /ˈōiNG to͞o/
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda