Definición de owing en inglés:
(Of money) yet to be paid: no rent was owing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But this still leaves money owing not to the courts or police but to you and me, as taxpayers, and to victims of crime.
- There were years however, that the Day Book indicates that Rent for the Grant cottage was owing and unpaid, particularly from 1973 to 1977 inclusive.
- A popular legal redundancy is that a debt is ‘due, owing and unpaid.’
- Because of or on account of: his reading was hesitant owing to a stammerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This may be owing to low awareness about the hazardous side effects of adulterated food on our health.
- There was an interruption of three or four months owing to his father's death.
- However, throughout the world, the cost of fish has increased owing to reduced yields.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia