Definición de oximeter en inglés:
An instrument for measuring the proportion of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood.
- We also used a pulse oximeter to measure oxygen saturation of the blood.
- The oximeter constantly measures the amount of oxygen in your blood.
- All patients are equipped with a pulse oximeter for monitoring of percutaneous oxygen saturation.
- Example sentences
- The patient's blood pressure, pulse oximetry, and ECG must be assessed preoperatively and monitored throughout the procedure.
- Oxygen saturation should be assessed by pulse oximetry in children with respiratory distress, significant tachypnea, or pallor.
- Patients were monitored with continuous ECG and finger pulse oximetry.
Definición de oximeter en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan