- A mask placed over the nose and mouth and connected to a supply of oxygen, used when the body is not able to gain enough oxygen by breathing air, for example, at high altitudes or because of a medical condition.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When you wake up you may find that you have an oxygen mask over your mouth and nose.
- The next thing I knew I was in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask over my mouth and nose.
- A man is lying in bed in a Catholic hospital with an oxygen mask over his mouth.
Más definiciones de oxygen maskDefinición de oxygen mask en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional