- 1Any of a class of unstable cyclic compounds formed by the addition of ozone to a carbon-carbon double bond.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The first stage is the production of a compound called an ozonide.
- Professor Sharman says the synthetic drug - based on the organic compound ozonide proved to be the answer.
- Ozone attacks a carbon-carbon double bond, initially making an ozonide, a hair-raising five-membered ring that has three oxygens in a row.
- 1.1A salt of the anion O3−, derived from ozone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most ozonides are thick oily liquids that are foul smelling.
- There are a group of compounds called Ozonides, which are formed during the reaction of ozone with alkali metal hydroxides, formally containing the O3- ion.
Más definiciones de ozonideDefinición de ozonide en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional