Definición de pacifist en inglés:
A person who believes that war and violence are unjustifiable: she was a committed pacifist all her life
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1917, a mass movement led by socialists and pacifists called for a popular referendum on the question of going to war.
- The head of a major labor confederation made the same request, adding that they should all march not as pacifists but as peaceable people.
- In ‘Work to Do’ he speaks out for the pacifists of the anti-war movement.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I see the possible benefits of teaching kids to be as pacifistic as possible.
- By subscribing to this pacifistic, respectful philosophy and by being interested in teaching youth, they could bring a core program for at-risk youngsters into their local schools.
- He looks to be a well-educated, generous, and pacifistic gentlemen.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda