Definición de pacifist en inglés:
A person who believes that war and violence are unjustifiable: she was a committed pacifist all her life
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1917, a mass movement led by socialists and pacifists called for a popular referendum on the question of going to war.
- The head of a major labor confederation made the same request, adding that they should all march not as pacifists but as peaceable people.
- In ‘Work to Do’ he speaks out for the pacifists of the anti-war movement.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Example sentences
- The experiences of the liberal-democratic period can be used to prevent the re-emergence of these pacifistic illusions.
- The early Christian Church was pacifistic in nature.
- If we make our society too pacifistic, we may be unable to survive that sort of contact.
Words that rhyme with pacifistsophist
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan