- A sniffer program that targets packets of data transmitted over the Internet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Because the data is encrypted a simple packet sniffer can't be used to see what this data contains.
- Gibson discovered the problem by using a packet sniffer, which indicated that not only was a unique user ID being generated, but that download records were being sent back to the company.
- Follow those basic rules, and anybody using a packet sniffer won't be able to find passwords when he examines your network - sage advice for both wireless networks and wired LANs.
Más definiciones de packet snifferDefinición de packet sniffer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional