- The sequence of numbers assigned to pages in a book or periodical.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The section of notes, by the way, contains no references to the book's pagination, and it can be quite a struggle to find a note when you think you need one (which may or may not be there in the end).
- ‘Essentially, the decision to remove business as a stand alone section and put it inside the book was about reducing pagination costs,’ said Schmidtke.
- The present edition has been typeset afresh, with continuous pagination.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Australian was printed in different state capitals but carefully designed and paginated in Sydney to look the same everywhere.
- The editor gets approval from his publisher and starts designing, editing, and paginating the newsletter.
- Despite all this, the teacher's edition is paginated just like the textbook, so the teacher and the students can understand each other when they talk about ‘the second to last paragraph on p.437.’
mid 19th century: noun of action from paginate, from French paginer, based on Latin pagina 'a page' (see page1).
Más definiciones de paginationDefinición de pagination en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional