Definición de palm squirrel en inglés:
An Old World squirrel that frequents palm trees, especially a tree squirrel with a striped back and a shrill, birdlike call.
- Genus Funambulus and other genera, family Sciuridae: several species, in particular the five-striped northern palm squirrel (F. pennanti), which is common in and around human habitation in northern India
- A stepwell was host not only to people but also to entire communities of bees, fish, lizards, palm squirrels, parrots, pigeons, and turtles.
- The stripes on the Palm Squirrel's back are explained by a Hindu legend.
- The African palm squirrels (genus Epixerus) are long-legged runners that forage only on the ground.
Definición de palm squirrel en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan