Definición de pan-Slavism en inglés:
The principle or advocacy of the union of all Slavs or all Slavic peoples in one political organization.
- Panslavism represented an attempt to bring closer together the people and empire in Russia through an aggressive, nationally oriented, semi-democratic foreign policy in the image of German unification.
- Magyar-Slovak relations were relatively smooth until the upsurge of nationalism and, more importantly, Panslavism, in the 19th century.
pan-Slavist adjetivo& sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Greek Catholics ran "Russian clubs" in nearby Marion Heights and Kulpmont in the first half of the 20th century, so the panslavist "Russian" identity was used by at least some Greek Catholics too.
- The south Slavic nations got rid of the Turkish domination through the military drive of panslavist Russia to reach the southern seashores.
Definición de pan-Slavism en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan