- A German armored vehicle, especially a tank used in World War II: [as modifier]: panzer divisionsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- With their motorized and panzer divisions, the German Fourth Army in the north and the Tenth in the south played a crucial role in the advance and demonstrated the efficacy of the blitzkrieg.
- Sixteen exhausted Soviet divisions were holding units of the 2nd and 3rd German panzer groups outside the encirclement ring.
- Grouped into corps, the panzer divisions proved tactically and operationally decisive.
from German Panzer, literally 'coat of mail'.
Más definiciones de panzerDefinición de panzer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional