- 1A paratrooper.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We aren't missing NATO, a few battalions of paras and mech infantry would be nice, but they won't change much.
- About 1,000 paras, infantry and support troops from the 16 Air Assault Brigade left RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire early yesterday for the Gulf.
- Operations staff did not alert the paras to the Red Caps, because staff were not certain the RMP patrol was in town and its vehicles were hidden.
- 2A paragraph.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He declared categorically that it would, and while I thought that was a big scoop the news desk didn't, and gave it two paras on an inside page.
- But para 3 of the article imposes religious restrictions making the provision applicable only to those who profess Hindu religion.
- A private individual is not normally liable in negligence for a mere omission in the absence of some special feature, such as a particular relationship with the claimant or an undertaking of responsibility (see paras 2.2.1 to 22.214.171.124).
sustantivo (plural igual or paras)
- A monetary unit of Serbia, equal to one hundredth of a dinar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The 5000 dinar banknote with Tito dropped from the largest denomination to the smallest - five paras.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina used Ottoman Empire Piastres under the Ottoman Empire. The Lira was divisible into 100 Piastres and 4000 Paras.
Turkish, from Persian pāra 'piece, portion'.
Entrada del diccionario de Inglés Británico & Universal
Más definiciones de paraDefinición de Pará en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional