A piece of a substance that is not a true crystal but has some degree of order in its structure.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In addition, e73 muscle contains dense aggregates that exhibit the periodicities typical of paramyosin paracrystals.
- In a previous study it was demonstrated that in plasmolysed dividing leaf cells of Chlorophyton comosum all microtubule arrays were disintegrated and free tubulin was incorporated into macrotubules and tubulin paracrystals.
- The pH-related change in morphology of vinblastine (VLB)-induced paracrystals formed in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells was examined immunohistochemically in order to determine both the mechanism of tubulin crystallization and the influence of acidic pHs on cytoskeletal microtubules.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Spermatocytes synthesize large amounts of MSP and package it into paracrystalline arrays called fibrous bodies, which form a complex with novel structures termed membranous organelles (MOs).
- An internal latticelike paracrystalline structure was discernible in the cross sections of some crystalloids.
- Etioplasts are characterized by the lack of chlorophyll t and by their internal membrane system made of paracrystalline prolamellar bodies connected with some stromatal membranes, the prothylakoids.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: par·a·crys·tal
Definición de paracrystal en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda