- A place where troops gather for parade.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As families were reunited on a chilly parade ground, the Black Watch's commanding officer paid tribute to a regiment that may be returning from action for the last time.
- Those amused by the characteristically shrieked orders given on the parade ground should remember that these were once given amid the roar of musketry and artillery: thus the piercing tone, usually accompanied by hand signals.
- Everyone turned and saluted the ensign flying over the parade ground.
Más definiciones de parade groundDefinición de parade ground en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional