- Of, relating to, or denoting paralanguage or the nonlexical elements of communication by speech.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I agree with his dissection of McClellan's delivery, and I think that all of the paralinguistic cues may have informed the White House stenographer's interpretation of McClellan's interjection.
- From a practical standpoint, it is impossible to capture nonverbal and paralinguistic cues from early presidents' speeches.
- Video-clips of instructors were used so that perceivers would have access to paralinguistic information, which is presumably important in altruist-detection.
Más definiciones de paralinguisticDefinición de paralinguistic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional