- (Of an unofficial force) organized similarly to a military force: soldiers and police have been killed in conflicts with the drug cartels and their paramilitary alliesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And what sort of training does this paramilitary police force give such conscripts?
- Local police, paramilitary police and military units have now surrounded the building.
- The raids killed or captured paramilitary forces and captured a number of large arms and ammunition in caches.
sustantivo (plural paramilitaries)Volver al principio
- A member of an unofficial paramilitary organization.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The struggle in Chocó is but one stage on which the guerrillas and right-wing paramilitaries are fighting their war.
- The right-wing paramilitaries also gain much of their revenue from the drug trade.
- British troops report civilians are telling them where the paramilitaries hide.
Más definiciones de paramilitaryDefinición de paramilitary en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional