- The demonstrable presence of parasites in the blood.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These typically include malnutrition, anaemia, malaria parasitaemia, or HIV infection.
- The occurrence of other illnesses and malarial parasitaemia (adjusted for positive smear results at baseline) was not significantly affected by iron administration.
- Study children were visited at home at 18 months of age to collect finger prick blood samples for assessing packed cell volume and the presence of malaria parasitaemia and again at 23 months of age to assess their health.
Más definiciones de parasitemiaDefinición de parasitemia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional