Definición de parenteral en inglés:
Administered or occurring elsewhere in the body than the mouth and alimentary canal: parenteral nutrition Often contrasted with enteral.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Total parenteral nutrition was administered preoperatively, and complications were monitored.
- Central venous catheters, often used to deliver parenteral nutrition to preterm infants, can act as a nidus for infection.
- The available clinical evidence leans heavily on parenteral therapy of inpatients with pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The drug may be given orally, parenterally (intramuscular, intravenous), or rectally in addition to epidurally and intrathecally.
- They were randomised to two postoperative isoenergetic and isoprotein nutritional regimens given enterally or parenterally; the results have just been reported.
- Three weeks of antibiotic therapy, with at least the first week of therapy being administered parenterally, is required in the treatment of children with orbital cellulitis.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda