(also parge /pärj/)
verbo (pargets, pargeting, pargeted)[with object]
- Cover (a part of a building, especially an external brick wall) with plaster or mortar that typically bears an ornamental pattern.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He then parged the masonry with cement prepared from a packaged mix, before affixing precast concrete medallions to the wall.
- He explained how in such a wall the block wall is parged and the brick and mortar comes right tight to it.
- Masonry walls should be parged to provide a smooth surface when adhesives are used to attach board insulation.
sustantivoVolver al principio
late Middle English: from Old French parjeter, from par- 'all over' + jeter 'to throw'.
Más definiciones de pargetDefinición de parget en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional