Definición de parish en inglés:
1(In the Christian Church) a small administrative district typically having its own church and a priest or pastor: [as modifier]: a parish church
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many of these lay candidates are already deeply involved in church ministry: in parishes, on diocesan staffs, as chaplains on campuses, in hospitals, and in jails.
- We should pray for renewal explicitly, as individuals, small Christian communities, parishes, and dioceses.
- In the mainline churches, certain parishes have refused pastoral care to victims and their families.
1.1US (In Louisiana) a territorial division corresponding to a county in other states.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Alford provided a listing of floristic surveys for counties in Mississippi and parishes in Louisiana.
- There are nearly 4,500 registered sex offenders living in the 14 Louisiana parishes hit by Katrina.
- But you have to understand, inside the parishes of Louisiana, most of those city governments were victims.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda