- Many of these lay candidates are already deeply involved in church ministry: in parishes, on diocesan staffs, as chaplains on campuses, in hospitals, and in jails.
- We should pray for renewal explicitly, as individuals, small Christian communities, parishes, and dioceses.
- In the mainline churches, certain parishes have refused pastoral care to victims and their families.
- Alford provided a listing of floristic surveys for counties in Mississippi and parishes in Louisiana.
- There are nearly 4,500 registered sex offenders living in the 14 Louisiana parishes hit by Katrina.
- But you have to understand, inside the parishes of Louisiana, most of those city governments were victims.
Middle English: from Anglo-Norman French and Old French paroche, from late Latin parochia, from Greek paroikia 'sojourning', based on para- 'beside, subsidiary' + oikos 'dwelling'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.