- 1A rule that defines how a particular situation is to be handled, or a particular outcome achieved, in a legislature or deliberative body.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They have marched here many times before in large numbers before, but this time many recognized parliamentary arithmetic and parliamentary procedures are against them.
- That legislation will allow the proper parliamentary procedure to occur, and submissions will be able to be heard not in 28 days but in a time that is appropriate to hear them properly, so that we can have well-considered legislation.
- He had spent a political lifetime trying to instil the habits of democracy in his people - a disdain for dictators, a respect for parliamentary procedures, an abiding faith in the constitutional system.
- 2Parliamentary law.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This was ‘turning parliamentary procedure on its head,’ he fulminated and anyway, look at the press gallery - hadn't the Presiding Officer himself been leaking and briefing himself?
- This is too important to be left to parliamentary procedure and must be given to the people.
- Moreover, it had seemed to him during last November's abortion debate that Flood-Beaubrun had behaved in a manner more in keeping with parliamentary procedure than had her colleagues.