- 1Analyze (a sentence) into its parts and describe their syntactic roles.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They can parse complex words and sentences; but this parsing takes more work than reading simpler, clearer prose.
- You can't parse the sentence that way without adding a missing to.
- You don't have to parse the sentences or measure vowel formants or anything time consuming, so the empirical part of the research just took a few minutes.
- 1.1 Computing Analyze (a string or text) into logical syntactic components, typically in order to test conformability to a logical grammar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To prove that it does, try manually parsing the input string such as we did above.
- For instance, although Perl makes it easy to parse delimited text files with regular expressions, OCaml provides tools specifically designed for writing a compiler.
- Chapter 10 finalizes the discussion of methods and tools repeatedly mentioned in earlier chapters to parse the XML documents.
- 1.2Examine or analyze minutely: he has always been quick to parse his own problems in publicMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His life has been studied, parsed, and analyzed by a host of academics, art historians, and psychoanalysts.
- Together, these functions allow users to seamlessly profile, analyze, parse, cleanse, match and household any type of customer information.
- With considerable forensic skill and with immense dedication, Lord Butler examined, weighed and parsed the intelligence.
sustantivoComputing Volver al principio
- An act of or the result obtained by parsing a string or a text.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were people who knew there were problems with the parse, but they weren't security people, so they didn't know it was a security problem.
- In either case, we accept the parse as complete and error-free.
- The parses are generated by running Eugene Charniak's statistical parser.
mid 16th century: perhaps from Middle English pars 'parts of speech', from Old French pars 'parts' (influenced by Latin pars 'part').
Más definiciones de parseDefinición de parse en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional